The Taycan is the pure expression of a Porsche electric sports car. Striking proportions, timeless and instantly recognisable design, and a perfect blend of performance with everyday usability. Available in three body shapes – Saloon, Cross Turismo and Sport Turismo – there is a Taycan to suit your lifestyle, each boasting an impressive electric range and a wealth of features.
Receive a complimentary home charger^ when you purchase a new Taycan before 15 December 2023, in stock and available for immediate delivery. This exclusive offer allows you to enjoy the convenience of refuelling your Taycan in the comfort of your own driveway, making your Ownership experience seamless and hassle-free.
With a suite of vehicles available for test drive*, experience the different performance options within the Taycan range.
Terms and conditions:
*Test drive subject to applicant status and availability.
^Complimentary home charger and standard installation.
1) The home charger offer is available for Retail and Business customers who order a New Porsche Taycan between 2 November and 15 December 2023 (subject to availability).
2) Vehicles must be registered and delivered by 15 December 2023.
3) Subject to availability. Only applicable on New Porsche Taycan in stock at Porsche Centre Preston.
4) 7kW Home Charger will be supplied and installed by Smart EV Solutions Ltd (Porsche is not the supplier of the Home Charger). Standard installation is included in the offer (Subject to satisfactory installation approval) Smart EV Solutions Ltd will charge for any additional work required. The Home Charger warranty and installation is subject to Smart EV Solutions Lt terms and conditions.
5) Home Charger installation can be arranged between the customer and Smart EV Solutions Ltd. Home Chargers must be installed by 31 January 2024.
6) In the event that a customer cancels their vehicle order between home Charger installation and vehicle delivery, the customer will be charged the cost of the home Charger and installation.
7) No cash equivalent. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
*Data determined in accordance with the Worldwide Harmonized Light Vehicles Test Procedure (WLTP) as required by law. You can find more information on WLTP at www.porsche.com/wltp . For Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV) range and Equivalent All Electric Range (EAER) figures are determined with the battery fully charged, using a combination of both battery power and fuel.
Values are provided for comparison only. To the extent that fuel and energy consumption or CO₂ values are given as ranges, these do not relate to a single, individual car and do not constitute part of the offer. Optional features and accessories can change relevant vehicle parameters such as weight, rolling resistance and aerodynamics which may result in a change in fuel or energy consumption and CO₂ values. Vehicle loading, topography, weather and traffic conditions, as well as individual driving styles, can all affect the actual fuel consumption, energy consumption, electrical range, and CO₂ emissions of a car.
** Important information about the all-electric Porsche models can be found here